Below are the main steps which include all the main aspects of perfuming the holy pilgrimage of Umrah. All although we have kept the basic steps to give an overview of the whole method but please note there are many sunnah such as Duas to read which we have not covered oion this section. Best for that would be to buy a Dua book which gives all the necessary Duas to read while performing Umrah.
1. The pilgrim should enter the state of Ihraam before entering Meeqaat (boundary).
2. Once he or she has put the Ihram on they should perform two Rak’aats Sunnatul Ihraam.
3. Then they should constantly busy themselves by reading the Niyyah and Talbiyah.
4. The pilgrim should then head to Makkah Mukarramah, and constantly reciting the Talbiyah . 5. The next step is to Perform a Tawaaf (total 7 circulations of the Kaba) with Idtibaa and Ramal.
6. Once that is done then Perform two Rakaats Waajib Salaat (after the Tawaaf) behind MAQAAM-E-IBRAHIM.
7. Once that is complete then the pilgrim should head towards the Multazam and Zam Zam well
8. The next step is to Perform 7 Sa’ee between Safa and Marwah.
9. The final step is for the pilgrim to cut the hair by Shaving head